While we had to cancel our 2020 live events, ELEVATE is going online in 2021. Join us for our virtual events to Take Teaching To New Heights in the new year! Our content is applicable for pre-k through 2nd grade, virtual or in-person classrooms.
STAY TUNED FOR MORE EVENTS HAPPENING SOON
How It Works
- Access until 1/29/2021 - There is a keynote and 4 sessions that you can watch at your leisure. You'll have access to all the content until 1/29/2021, so there is no pressure to get through the sessions quickly. Simply register now and then watch anytime between Dec 29th, 2020 and Jan 29th, 2021. Access will be given at 10 am CST on 12/29.
- Bonus Content - Outside of the actual sessions, we're including bonus content such as videos of full lessons, blog posts, lesson plans, and more.
- Free Resources - We're giving you some free resources that you can begin using in your classroom immediately! You'll simply download, print, laminate, cut, and use!
- Automatic Entry - Just for registering for this conference you are automatically entered for $5,0000 in exclusive giveaways & exclusive discounts for ELEVATE! attendees.
- Contact Hours - You'll receive a certificate for 7 contact hours you can submit for continuing education.
Stay Tuned For Future Sessions
The sessions listed below are closed.
Teaching In A Pandemic: In-Person Learning
Teaching In A Pandemic: Virtual Learning
Comprehend This: Read Alouds & Reading Comprehension
Sight Word 60 Routine
This is a 5-day sight word routine that provides your students with 60 exposures to each sight word. I'll demonstrate a routine that includes reading words, spelling words, games, and sentences that takes just a few minutes each day. You will see videos highlighting students doing sight word routines in the classroom and much more!
It's simple really. I'm in the classroom experiencing this pandemic right along with you. I'm going to share what has worked and what hasn't worked. I am also going to share some free resources, lesson plans, and MORE! Take a look at the video for a quick message!
Join us for a virtual experience!
Our virtual conference is based upon my real-life experience with my students online and in-person. I have taught virtually and in-person. I'm right there in the classroom along with you learning as we go this unprecedented year.
Scholarship Eligibiity Has Ended For The 12/29/2020 Conference
10 people were randomly chosen to have their registration fee reimbursed/refunded as part of the Debbie Smedley Memorial Scholarship.
To Be Eligible:
- Register for the conference
- Share the "I'm elevating my classroom" image on your social media using #elevateyourclassroom
- You must use #elevateyourclassroom when you share the image so that we can find your post.
- Winners will be announced during the Welcome Video within the conference starting 12/29/20.
- The more you share the image, the better your chances of winning! Share daily and on as many platforms as possible (Facebook, IG, IG Story, Twitter)
**This scholarship provides reimbursement. It's not an upfront scholarship. So you must have already registered/paid for the conference and then shared the image to be eligible.Learn More About The Scholarship
Meet Mr Greg
Howdy! I am Mr. Greg from The Kindergarten Smorgasboard. My full name is Greg Smedley-Warren. I have been teaching for 15 years. I spent a year teaching fifth grade, two years in second grade and am now in my 12th year in Kindergarten. Kindergarten is my passion and my calling but honestly, that wasn’t how it started. When I was moved to Kindergarten (not voluntarily!) I called my mommy and cried. But on the first day, I fell in love and knew that Kindergarten is where I belonged. I have remained in Kindergarten ever since. I plan to never leave the classroom as the kids are what drive me to continue my growth as a teacher and person.Learn more about Mr Greg